Dear Valued Customers and Partners
I wanted to personally reach out to you during this time and let you know that Cohesio Group are here and ready to support you and your objectives during this challenging period.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain the spread of this virus. Please know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation around the clock and have precautions in place to ensure we are all taking appropriate measures.
The health, safety and success of our customers, partners and colleagues is a top priority. In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the enhanced measures that we have initiated throughout our company to ensure we:
– Maximise the safety of all colleagues
– Continue to serve you as a customer and business partner with the highest standards
– Do our part as a member of the global community to slow the spread of the virus
We are trialing a remote working arrangement across our offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne and Manila as a precautionary measure. We are working with clients and projects on deliverables to ensure we are together planning to ensure that projects are delivered on time as planned.
Because of the strength of our team, we are confident that our services and deliverables will not have any major disruption. However, we are doing our best to work with our suppliers to understand the impact on the greater supply chain at present and how these aspects may impact our projects locally.
The Cohesio Group Leadership Team and our Körber Global Response Team are actively monitoring the status of the outbreak to ensure business continuity. We follow strictly the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities alike.
Here is an extract of the measures that we have taken:
– We have established a local taskforce, assessing the situation on a regular basis.
– We have established business continuity and reaction plans for all critical business functions. This includes ongoing efforts and combined efforts with our technology partners.
– We are working with our technology suppliers to ensure proper availability of products required for projects and proactively manage supply chain disruptions. This is an ongoing initiative.
– We prohibit large group meetings and minimise internal meetings and travel. Where possible we have spread disciplines and key functions across different locations.
– International and domestic travel has been restricted to reduce the potential impact of and on our team.
– We have implemented extra hygienic and safety measures at all our office locations.
– We are prepared for remote working including computing infrastructure, remote access, phone systems and telepresence to ensure we can continue to service our customers – even if access to our physical offices is impacted.
– We request that all partners and clients limit visiting Cohesio Offices in the short term. We recommend that we utilise the technology in place to enable video-conference facilities and the likes for all communication until further notice.
Access to our facilities will be declined to all individuals who visited a high-risk area or those who have been in contact with an infected person.
Our helpdesk, support and operations teams remain in place to ensure you have quality support of your supply chain technologies.
We are collaborating closely with customers, where we have joint on-site activity planned, to work out appropriate project plans during this uncertain time.
What we ask of you:
Advise us of the policies that you currently have in place in regards to this issue. It is essential that we, and our team on your site, understand your preparedness plan. We can assist in facilitating the communications if required.
Notify us of any updates that will impact our team due to this issue, e.g. internal policies, quarantine restrictions, allowing remote work, projects paused or on site works etc.
As the world addresses a situation that feels unprecedented in both its scale and uncertainty, we would like to thank you for your continued trust in Cohesio Group. Our Leadership Team will continuously monitor the guidance from recognised health bodies together with official guidance from regional governments. With that perspective we will continue to share ongoing information as updates become available.
We’re committed to using all our resources to help your business in any way that we can. We are on hand and ready to help with the short term requests and to fill any gaps in service or strategy that you may need during this time. Please just reach out to our team. This may be a complex time for you as it is for us, but we are here and ready to help within our capacity to do so. Please lean on us.
We wish you good health and look forward to continued collaboration.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEO cohesio group
M +61 498 000 606